There is no term to this agreement. You may cancel your service at any time. Maid To Please also reserves the right to cancel your service at any time.
MAID TO PLEASE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. PROFESSIONAL SERVICE: We will provide the most professional cleaning service where all the employees are bonded and insured and have been thoroughly trained with the most technologically advanced products and equipment.
2. SUPPLIES: We will provide all of the cleaning supplies, vacuums, and equipment. Should you wish for us to use one of your products, upon approval by our office, a MSDS would need to be provided.
3. BEHAVIOR IN YOUR HOME: We guarantee our employees will not smoke, drink, eat, watch TV or listen to the radio in the homes they are cleaning.
4. SCHEDULING: We will arrive on the day scheduled as requested and agreed upon; however, Maid To Please reserves the right to close our office at any time, due to inclement weather and to reschedule if we are short-staffed due to employee sickness.
5. COMPLIMENTS: We sincerely appreciate your compliments and we will make sure to pass them on to the employees.
6. CORRECTING PERFORMANCE ISSUE: If for some reason the cleaning has not met your expectations and you have advised us within 24 hours, we will be more than happy to correct the problem immediately. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied!
7. REFERRAL CREDIT: Any client of Maid To Please that refers another client will receive a one-time $15.00 referral fee discount off their cleaning. Credit will be applied after Maid To Please has completed the first cleaning.
1. LOCKOUTS: If it is necessary for you to cancel or skip your regular cleaning, we appreciate a phone call prior to the cleaning team arriving. If we do not receive notice prior to their arrival, 50% of the cleaning fee plus tax will be assessed to cover expenses. The same fee will be charged should you fail to leave a door unlocked if that was the agreement made on entrance to your home.
2. PAYMENT: Since we normally do not bill for services provided, payment is expected at time of cleaning. We accept cash, checks written out to Maid To Please or we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. If payment is not received at time of cleaning, a $5.00 finance charge will be assessed. A 18% finance charge will be added to unpaid balances over 30 days and accrue monthly.
3. COMPLAINTS: If you are not satisfied with the cleaning you received you agree to notify us within 24 hours of when the cleaning has been performed and permit Maid to Please to send management out to your home in order to correct the mistake. No reduction in fees or refunds of payment will be permitted.
4. CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULES: We understand schedules change or additional cleanings are needed. Please give our office a call and we will do everything we can to accommodate your request. Please keep in mind, should you reschedule your cleaning we may not be able to accommodate your request with the same cleaning team you are accustomed to. If you have to cancel your cleaning, notification needs to be received by our office 48 business hours prior to the cleaning. If a request is after business hours a message can be left on our answering machine at 402-434-2472. If the 48 hours' notice is not given then a fee of 50% of your cleaning fee will be assessed.
5. SICKNESS: If someone in your home is sick (contagious) please contact our office and we will be happy to reschedule your cleaning.
HIRING OF MAID TO PLEASE STAFF:
You agree not to hire past or present employees of Maid To Please for a period of not less than 2 years from the date that employee last worked for Maid To Please. In the event that you feel you must hire an employee of Maid To Please in spite of this agreement, then a $2500.00 referral fee is due immediately upon employment of the past/present employee, regardless of regular employment or on a contractual basis.